Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JOZAN








Jd sekarang, seperti biasa, masa yg d’tnggu2, telah pun tiba. Now we invite Professor Zizan from fakulti something. Ok. So, what do you think about this tonight sir? It’s waste my time, you waste my prepaid, but why not vote my contest? For what? After shower I speak English, I got the lot of dictionary, I’m sorry my grammar. You grandma sick? No not grandmother, Grammar. Oh Grammar.  Sorry Sir. What the bout you? What do you think, come on told me bebeh. You all, it’s not my all, if my all, is Mariah carey, we all talk about Mariah carey? But we must carry on this show. You, You fasted babe. You have to undi, you have to vote. Why you can vote, why you can vote On CINTA, why don’t vote my contest? YES. On CINTA for what? You want a, you want a talk about love? NO. Where is the love, where is the love? But but that’s why we call it, one love, don’t  you get one love. That’s is one love, but we have to vote all love. Oh My God Oh My God. I love you, but now I don’t love you bcos you don’t vote for my contest for what? Oh My God. Now, I will call. Invite invite. Invite Invite, sorry sir, the three bottom of my heart, I don’t like to call them, but I have thui! You thui me, you thui me? No No I have to. I mean I mean I have to. Sorry sir sorry sir. Come on, your mouth water on my face right. Don’t made me slap you. Now we call the three bottom bcos of your your fault. Oh, amboi, teruknye, I’m try speak English. now we call the three bottom, not bottom three to up here, up stage, up to stage, yah. Is actually bottom three, not three bottom, three bottom not. how come there are three bottom there are two only? Hey waleheh, auuww~ That’s the reason why we here. Now we call three bottom. The first bottom, amboi..The lower bottom, The lower bottom, Undian pling rendah laa, the lower bottom, ko pa tau? Right, we call KAMI, KAMI KAMI but not us, come on kumpulan kami, that is what are you dare not undi the KAMi one, that’s one la. I told you, I don’t pie you. Heh! Apa tu? Aku tak kencing kau , I don’t pie you. Now, we invite the next contester bottom, the lower bottom, votee. Markah terndah la? BOBO on the stage. BOBO is pronounce with the bottom, the boo bottom. If Bobo, join is Johan. Jd JO…tuttt! That’s why we cannot combine. Combination is very CANNOT!.. Now, when w thirs, thristy, we call the black colour and white colour, Kopi O. Come on to the stage. This is all the bottom, the down of the round of the bottom, this is all bcos of you, you are vote them. Oh My God. If you don’t understand, next week I will put the subtitle under here. We edit it. We edit it. Apa? Kita edit dulu la. Oh, we edit it!.. Alamak, ko tak tahu. Now, we thru the judges, to give the who go back tonight. Go back 
with the bag tonight. Go back with the bag. Now, aaa, babyface.. Up to you.



*Ahahaha, aku ambik msa lm sjam mok dnga n tulis blt pa yg d’pdh oleh nya duak tok. Angol ku dnga, p aku x pnh lejuk mok ngga nya duak polh lawak, antara slh satu ku salu ngga n x pnh lejuk n polh ku salu perey ngga sorg2 drk. Ahahahaa. Nang cun la nya 2 tok bha, ska da ku ngga eyh. Okla juak, cdak 2 dpt num 2 kt Maharaja Lawak ria. Nang Gempk la babe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment